Sunset/ Smitten As A Kitten

September 21, 2012

On Meena: H&M top, Forever 21 jeans, H&M flats, Coach crossbody, Casio watch
On Crystal: 1/2 sleeve shirt, BP skirt, Forever 21 heels, Aldo purse, Tag Heuer watch

The colors in a sunset are some of my favorite colors. I think this top works nicely with the white jeans since the colors pop a lot more. Growing up, finding jeans that fit perfectly for my body type was always difficult, so when you finally find a brand and a fit that you like, its definitely a good feeling. My black cutout flats are my second pair of cutout flats. They seem to work well with most of my outfits when I don't feel like wearing heels. 

Crystal put together a sweet, romantic look by pairing a softly pleated skirt with her floral print bag. I think she looks like she's in love! We are finally getting a hang of posing and picture taking. We end up having a lot of fun laughing at our awkward poses that we capture by mistake.

- Meena

No comments:

Post a Comment